Best Cheese Dip Ever.
Ingredients of Best Cheese Dip Ever
- It’s 1 lbs of hamburger meat browned and drain grease.
- Prepare 1 of big jar of pace picante sauce (or 2 smaller jars).
- You need 1 can of Fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese cubes up (use half for a smaller crockpot) for more cheesy use 2 blocks of cheese.
Best Cheese Dip Ever instructions
- Brown hamburger and drain the grease..
- Put all ingredients in crockpot except the velveeta cheese mix well. Add the some of the cheese to the top mix again and add the rest of the cheese to the top. Cook on high or low till the cheese melts. When it’s done mix and serve… can keep in crockpot when severing..
- Serve with any kind of chips. Doritos or tortillas goes best I think..
- This don’t have to be made in a crockpot or slow cooker. This can be done in the oven with a 13×9 inch baking dish..
- Notes- This is an expensive recipe to make. Name brand matters in this recipe. Don’t use cheap cheese it just won’t taste good. Honestly if you use cheap ingredients it just won’t taste the same. Its about 40.00 if you’re making it a big crockpot as in the cover photo, I make mine in a smaller crockpot and don’t cut down on any of the ingredients just the cheese. This is a cheese dip so the main ingredient is pricey..