No-Bake Cheesecake. Instead of standing in a hot kitchen, make this simple recipe for your next warm-weather gathering. No bake cheesecake also eliminates a lot of the worries that might keep you from making a cheesecake in the first place: There's no need for fussy water baths or elaborate cool-down steps. This delicious no bake cheesecake is light, creamy and beyond easy to make.
Make our best no-bake cheesecakes for an effortless dessert. A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away. Plus, it takes about half the time to make. You can cook No-Bake Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust base.
- It’s of graham cracker or digestive biscuit.
- You need of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare of brown sugar, optional.
- You need of Cheesecake.
- Prepare of (2 tbsp+1 tsp) water.
- It’s of gelatin powder.
- Prepare of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- You need of lemon juice, optional.
- It’s of plain yogurt.
- You need of (1/2 cup+2 tbsp) whipping cream.
No-Bake Cheesecake with Roasted Cherries. heatherhomemade.com. Unlike classic cheesecake, however, no-bake cheesecake has no eggs, no granulated sugar, and obviously requires no baking. The cream cheese is sweetened with condensed milk and lightened up. A no-bake cheesecake can be a very easy dessert if you are short on time and want a nice cool dessert.
No-Bake Cheesecake instructions
- Crust base: Crush the biscuit into fine crumbs using a food processor. Or seal them in a Ziploc plastic bag and roll them with a rolling pin. Transfer to a bowl. Combine well with butter and sugar (if using)..
- Transfer 1/3 of the mixture into a 15 cm cake mold. Spread evenly before using the bottom of a glass to press the mixture onto the base. Pack it down as much as possible..
- With the glass sitting on the crust center, spread the remaining crumbs around the cake perimeter. Move the glass to pack the surrounding crumbs as even and tight. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling..
- Cheesecake: Sprinkle gelatin evenly onto the water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes to bloom..
- In a medium bowl, smoothen the cream cheese with a rubber spatula until creamy. Mix in sugar. Then add lemon juice (if using) and yoghurt. Mix until the mixture becomes really smooth..
- In a cold bowl, whip the cream until thick and creamy with a cold whisk. Cold equipment will speed up the whipping process..
- Fold the whipped cream into cheese mixture..
- Melt the bloomed gelatin in a microwave or bain-marie. Heat just until it is fully dissolved. Combine well with the cheese mixture..
- Pour mixture into prepared crust base. Spread and smoothen the top with an offset spatula..
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or best overnight. The cake will set better when chilled longer. To remove the cake ring, wrap the sides with a hot wet towel until it loosens up. Then, slice and enjoy!.
By keeping the ingredients and production method to a minimum, you'll make the whole. This no-bake cheesecake recipe is perfect for beginners! This no bake cheesecake is light and dreamy and really easy to make, you don't even need an oven. More no-bake desserts you might like are Peanut Butter Pie, Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake. No Bake Cheesecake Recipe & Video.