DOUGHNUTS🍩. The official dictionary spelling of the word is doughnut with donut generally being listed as a variant of the preferred original spelling. doughnut. A medium sized round thing with a hole in the middle. It is usually covered in glaze of some sort, and most people have eaten it at some point.
Ingredients of DOUGHNUTS🍩
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
Doughnut dough. doughnut — (also US donut) ► NOUN ▪ a small fried cake or ring of sweetened dough … English terms dictionary. variants: or less commonly donut. A small ring-shaped cake made of rich, light dough. A breakfast staple for Americans on the go, coffee and doughnuts are one of the stereotypical images we have of American culture. Why are they called doughnuts and why has their popularity endured?
DOUGHNUTS🍩 step by step
- Take all ingredients in a bowl except oil and icing sugar.Knead them into a dough.Now make it in a thick round shape with help of rolling pin.Cut them with doughnut cutter.Make as many as you want.Deep fry them in hot oil. sprinkle little icing sugar over..
Donut is an alternate spelling of doughnut. Some dictionaries point out that donut is rarely used outside the United States. All of them recognize doughnut as the main spelling, as do some of the. A doughnut or donut is a type of fried dough confection or dessert food. The doughnut is popular in many countries and is prepared in various forms as a sweet snack that can.