Homemade dog food.
Ingredients of Homemade dog food
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground chicken, lean beef, lamb or turkey.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can salmon drianed leave bones and skin in.
- It’s 1 of red pepper seeded, chopped and blended.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberries blended.
- It’s 1 cup of cranberries blended.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- It’s 1 of zucchini shredded.
- You need 1 of lg sweet potato peeled,chopped, boiled, drained and mashed or.
- Prepare of Use 1 cup plain canned pumpkin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh parsley chopped.
- You need 1 cup of frozen cut green beans.
- Prepare 3 of hard boiled eggs chopped.
- Prepare 1 bag of plain right rice cooked plus 1 1/3 cups water to make.
- You need of Or use 1 1/2 cups cooked plain white or brown rice.
- Prepare 4 of pumps fish oil.
- It’s As needed of Whole milk plain yoghurt for topping.
- Prepare of Optional Nupro supplement dose by dogs weight.
Homemade dog food instructions
- In a large skillet. Cook and crumble ground meat of choice and drain off any excess fat and add fish oil and salmon in..
- Add in rest of ingredients except yoghurt and mix up and continue to heat thoroughly..
- Cool before packing up servings in bags. I freeze portions for my pups in zip lock bags and I'll thaw it out the day before in the refrigerator of what I need for the next day..
- To serve I'll lightly microwave it or place the bag in hot water till it's warm then stir it up and top it with a dollop of yoghurt about 1 Tablespoons per serving..
- Let your pup eat!.