Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- You need of For cake,.
- It’s 250 gram of Maida.
- It’s 250 gram of sugar powder.
- You need 150 gram of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of punch baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of tsb venal essence.
- It’s of For topping.
- Prepare 400 gram of whipped cream.
- Prepare of Chocolate as required.
- It’s of Sugar syrup as required.
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday cake instructions
- Eggs ko achy say bet kar ly add sugar and butter achy say electric better say bet kar ly.
- Maiday ma baking powder or baking soda dal kar chan ly.
- Ab eggs wily mixture ma venal essence or maida dal kar mix kar ly smooth sa batter ba ly.
- Cake pan ko oil say grease kar ly or batter ko cake pan ma dal kar pan ko tab kar ly ta ke air bubbles nikl ja.
- Preheated pateeli ma 35 – 40 mint's ke ly bake kar ly medium to slow flame par.
- Bake ho jy to nakl ly or thanda kar ke pan say nakl ly or center say cut kar ly.
- Cake par sugar syrup lagaly.
- Cream ko freezer ma rakh kar thanda kar ly or whipped kar ke cake par lagaly or sides par chocolate chips lagady uper bi chocolate say garnish kar ly.
- Ready to eat enjoy with your family duao ma yad rakhy shukriya.
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?