Tagliatelle al ragù di baccalà e melanzane.
Ingredients of Tagliatelle al ragù di baccalà e melanzane
- It’s 400 g of egg tagliatelle.
- It’s 100 g of fillet of cod.
- Prepare Half of a small aubergine.
- You need 100 ml of hot veg stock.
- It’s of Chopped carrots onions and celery.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Glug of white wine.
Tagliatelle al ragù di baccalà e melanzane instructions
- Sauté carrots, onion and celery in some oil. Meanwhile wash, chop and dry the aubergine and dice up the cod..
- When veg softened, add the aubergine and cook for about 6-8 mins. At this point bring a pot of salted water to the boil. When aubergine has turned brown, add the cod. Cook for a min or two then add wine and let it evaporate.
- Now add tomatoes and stock. Simmer for about 15 mins, stirring frequently. Towards end of cooking time cook pasta according to instructions. Drain al dente and add to sauce..
- Mix well and serve 😁.