Ginger Lime Chicken.
Ingredients of Ginger Lime Chicken
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 4 teaspoons of finely grated fresh ginger.
- You need 4 teaspoons of lime zest.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
Ginger Lime Chicken step by step
- Dry chicken breasts on a plate. Add a generous dash of salt over each breast and massage to spread salt..
- In a small bowl mix ginger, lime zest, mayonnaise, yogurt, a dash of salt and ground black pepper..
- Coat all sides of breasts with mixture and wrap plate with plastic film. Refrigerate for 8 hours..
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F..
- Place breasts on a lightly oiled baking dish. Cover in aluminum foil. Cook in oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove aluminum foil. Continue cooking, if necessary, until internal temperature in the thickest part of the largest chicken reaches 165 degrees F. Remove from oven and let rest, covered, for 10 minutes before serving..
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Ginger Lime Chicken