Baked Mac and cheese.
Ingredients of Baked Mac and cheese
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of macaroni.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of oregano.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of bread crumbs.
Baked Mac and cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Grease the soup cups or small casserole pan..
- Boil 3 cups of water.
- Add the macaroni to the water and cook til soft. Then drain the water..
- In a saucepan melt the butter and mix the flour, garlic, oregano, milk, 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, 1/2 a cup of the parmesan cheese and the worcestershire in the saucepan til the cheese is melted.
- Pour the mixture in the saucepan over the macaroni and stir it til the macaroni is coated..
- Fill the soup cups or casserole pan with coated macaroni and sprinkle the remaining cheese over top with the bread crumbs..
- Place it into the oven and bake it til the crumbs are golden and the cheese is melted.
Easiest Way to Make Tasty Baked Mac and cheese