Danish pastry. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the milk, sugar and salt. Mix the warm milk mixture into the flour and yeast along with the eggs, and lemon and almond extracts. Remove from heat, pour into a bowl and whisk in yeast.
Ingredients of Danish pastry
- It’s 1 of lt milk.
- It’s 15 gr of dry yeast.
- You need 35 gr of salt.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 200 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 2000 gr of sifted flour.
- You need 200 gr of butter.
- Prepare 1000 gr of pastry magarine.
The most important component of the Danish pastry dough is the butter block. You'll roll out two rectangles of butter and layer them into the dough before it gets rolled out and folded multiple times. This is what allows those gorgeous (and delicious!) flaky layers to develop. GIVES YOU AN EXEPTIONAL CHANCE TO TASTE AUTHENTIC DANISH PASTRIES MADE in denmark FROM THE ORIGINAL danish RECIPes.
Danish pastry step by step
- Dissolve yeast and milk together and put aside..
- Add all the dry ingredients together except the pastry magarine.
- Mix the dry ingredients together with the mixture of milk and yeast knead into a dough..
- Let it rest for 10mins.punch the dough and roll it into 4 corners.add in the pastry magarine and give it 3single turns with 15 mins interval in between..
- Roll out and divide the dough into various pieces and shapes required. Add fillings eggwash and bake for 20 mins.
YOU CAN VISIT OUR BAKERY in hollywood, fl. THE PASTRIES ARE PRODUCED IN DENMARK, WHERE THE DOUGH IS FROZEN AND THEN SHIPPED TO THE UNITED STATES. Danish pastry consist of several different things like the traditional A Danish, tebirkes, frøsnapper and similar. The common factor for all these is that they are all called Wienerbrød in Denmark and they are all based on the same base recipe. Base Recipe for Danish Pastry Dough Danish Pastry House – Medford, MA (Phantom Gourmet) HYGGE – (N.) THE DANISH CONCEPT OF WARMTH, CONNECTION, AND WELL-BEING IN A COZY ATMOSPHERE Reading by the fire.