My sons birthday cake. Need a birthday cake for a party in Brussels? Rocket Themed Cake with lights and sounds. There are too many birthday cakes with the name downloads which you can.
Ingredients of My sons birthday cake
- You need 2 cup of maida / all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Curd.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dry fruits like (cashew, almonds, raisins).
- Prepare as needed of Dark chocolate.
I bought a drawing book to my son for his birthday present and he loved it very much. He told me he was very happy today before he fell asleep. View top rated Baking my sons birthday cake recipes with ratings and reviews.
My sons birthday cake instructions
- First maida, dusted sugar, card, and little hot milk mixed property and add vanilla essence. Then take a clean pot and take oil brushing and put a oil paper on it..
- Then put the mixture on it. Then take another bigger pot and put some salt on the bigger pot. Then put the mixture pot above salt by a stand. Then close the bigger pot and burn it on gas oven..
- Take low heat for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes check it with toothpick is it soft or not. It not take 10 minutes more.ready to serve..