Tex Mex Turkey patties with Potatoes.
Ingredients of Tex Mex Turkey patties with Potatoes
- It’s of Turkey mince.
- It’s of Sprud Lite low carb Potatoes.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of 1 Garlic clove.
- It’s of 1 Tbsp Cumin.
- Prepare of 1 Tbsp Sweet paprika.
- It’s of 1 Tsp Chilli powder.
- You need of Salt.
Tex Mex Turkey patties with Potatoes instructions
- Cut the potatoes into prefers sizes and bake in the oven at 225 degrees or in the air fryer for 25 min.
- To make the turkey patties: Combine all ingredients for the turkey patties (Cumin, sweet paprika, garlic, chili, salt) in a medium-sized bowl and gently mix until everything is evenly combined..
- Heat 1 tablespoon in a pan over medium-high heat and divide the turkey mixture into 8 equal parts. Flatten gently to form the turkey patties, then sear the turkey patties in the pan for 5-8 minutes per side.
- Serve with a side salad.
How to Prepare Perfect Tex Mex Turkey patties with Potatoes