Czech goulash soup.
Ingredients of Czech goulash soup
- It’s 1 of Small onion.
- It’s 1 Clove of garlic.
- You need 3-4 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- You need of Mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare 350 g of minced meat (beef or a mix of pork&beef).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sweet paprika.
- You need Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1.5 L of beef (or vegetable) stock.
Czech goulash soup step by step
- Dice the onion and sauté with a bit of oil until golden..
- Add minced/sliced garlic..
- Add minced meat. Cook until a bit brown..
- Sprinkle paprika. Enjoy the aroma! :).
- Add diced carrots, peeled and diced potatoes, and sliced mushrooms..
- Add salt and pepper and mix all the ingredients in the pot together for a minute or two..
- Pour in the stock and let it simmer for about 20 min (or until all your vegetables are soft)..
- That's it! Pour into a bowl and eat with a slice of rye bread. Dobrou chut'! :).
Recipe: Yummy Czech goulash soup