Vanilla Birthday Cake.
Ingredients of Vanilla Birthday Cake
- Prepare 1000 grms of flour.
- Prepare 1000 grms of Butter.
- Prepare 700 grms of Sugar.
- You need of Vanilla flavour.
- It’s 21 teaspoons of Baking flour.
- You need 30 of Eggs.
- It’s of Coconuts, blueberries…any thing of choice you would love.
- You need of Butter Icing.
- Prepare 1000 grms of Icing sugar.
- You need 500 grms of Butter.
- It’s to taste of Milk.
- It’s of Lemon.
- Prepare of Food colouring.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
Vanilla Birthday Cake instructions
- In a whipping bowl, add sugar and butter, whip until light and fluffy..
- Add baking powder to flour.Whip eggs. Add flour and egg to the whipped mixture little at a time until its is well formed, add flavour and any other ingredient of your choice to taste..
- Bake in 4 different 9inch pan. Most people use different source of heat, I used the nonstick pot, so i baked for 30 minutes..
- Pull your cake out of the oven and leave to set..
- Add icing sugar and butter into a whipping bowl, whip until light and fluffy, add milk, lemon and flavour to taste..
- Crumb coat the cake and leave in the freezer for 10 minute, just to have your crumbs set and firm..
- Colour the icing with any colour of choice and apply to the cake..
- You can add anything to decorate the cake. Sprinkles, piping icing onto the cake..
- And yeah!! Your cake is ready😋.