Honey Butterflake Rolls.
Ingredients of Honey Butterflake Rolls
- It’s of Rhodes Dinner Rolls , thawed to room temperature.
- It’s of butter , melted.
- You need of honey.
- Prepare of salt.
Honey Butterflake Rolls instructions
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls and roll into a 12×20-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 20 minutes..
- In a small bowl combine butter, honey and salt. Stir until well combined. Remove wrap from dough and brush with half of the butter mixture..
- With a pizza cutter, cut dough lengthwise into sixths and widthwise into twelfths. Make stacks of 6 squares and place each stack, on end, in a sprayed muffin cup..
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and brush with remaining butter mixture. Bake at 375°F 10-15 minutes or until golden brown…
Recipe: Tasty Honey Butterflake Rolls