Veg Colorful Momos.
Ingredients of Veg Colorful Momos
- Prepare 4 cup of maida/All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Palak (spinach)puree.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Beetroot juice.
- Prepare of For Stuffing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped purple Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of great carrot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped tricolor capsicum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of French beans chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger grated & green Chilli finely chopped.
- It’s Pinch of Chinese salt.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s of For dip.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of big tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red and green chopped bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped spring onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Veg Colorful Momos step by step
- Chop all the stuffing ingredients and keep ready. Heat a pan on high flame add oil first add ginger garlic paste and saute till aroma releases add all the chopped vegetables and stir continuously add Chinese salt, salt and vinegar. Turn off gas and cool it..
- Heat a pan and add oil and all the ingredients for dip mentioned above and cook till smoothens. Cool and grind into a smooth puree in mixer grinder..
- For white dough take 1/4-cup maida in a bowl add salt and make a soft dough. Similarly prepare red with Beetroot juice and green dough with palak puree. After 15 mins. rest make equal Rounds & make small pooris and fill the stuffing and prepare tricolor momos and cover with wet cloth. Apply oil on steaming plate and arrange all the momos gently and steam for 110-mins..
- Serve colorful momos hot Tasty with a Dip in a plate and enjoy..
Recipe: Yummy Veg Colorful Momos