Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- It’s of For the cake.
- You need 3 cup of Flour.
- You need of Sugar 1and halve cup.
- Prepare 8 of Egg.
- You need of Vanilla flavor 2teaspoom.
- It’s of Baking powder 1tblspoon.
- It’s of For the icing:.
- You need 1 of Butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of Icing sugar.
- You need of Vanilla flavour 1teaspoom.
- You need of Food colour (your choice).
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday cake instructions
- Mix flour,baking powder,,then keep aside,,,put your egg in a bowl and put sugar then add the mixture together then put vanilla flavour.
- Cover the mixture and keep it at room temperature for about 10minutes. Then put at your oven for about 45 minutes until you inserted toothpick and come out with nothing.
- For the icing:put your butter in a bowl then stir it until it become light,then put icing sugar and vanilla flavor and colour mix it together. Then make your decoration…..
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?