Seafood a la King.
Ingredients of Seafood a la King
- You need 3 tbls of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 tbls of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 12 oz of tilapia cut into 2 in pcs.
- Prepare 6 oz of cooked shrimp.
- You need 4 oz of imitation crab meat.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
Seafood a la King step by step
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add onions and cook until soft.
- Add flour and cook 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add milk slowly whisking until blended.
- Add seasonings and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tilapia and cover with sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp, crab and peas and cook until heated through..