Ingredients of Sunday Lunch
- Prepare of beef mince meat.
- Prepare of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of minced garlic and ginger.
- You need of beef stock.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- It’s of BBQ spice.
- Prepare of steak and chop spice.
- You need of Rajah mild & curry powder.
- It’s of paprika.
- It’s of brown onion powdered soup.
- You need of minestrone powdered soup.
- It’s of olive oil.
Sunday Lunch instructions
- Prepare a pan and pour olive oil. Chop the onion..
- Pour onion in the pan and start to fry with garlic and ginger..
- Chop the half beef stock into small fine pieces, add it to the pan followed by the mince meat..
- Put the mixed veggies into the microwave for 4 min..
- Once the mince is cooked, pour the tomato sauce followed by the mixed veggies..
- Prepare a cup and mix the brown onion soup together with the minestrone soup..
- Pour the soup in the cook and allow to thicken..
- I complimented the mince stew with half sliced butternut, green salad, carrots and added a potato to each plate..
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Sunday Lunch