Vickys Mojito Fruit Salad GF DF EF SF NF.
Ingredients of Vickys Mojito Fruit Salad GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of Mojito syrup.
- You need 1 of zest and juice of 1 whole lime.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of caster sugar.
- You need 25 grams of chopped mint, divided.
- You need 3 tbsp of rum.
- You need 1 of mango, peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1 of pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced.
- You need 200 grams of strawberries, hulled and halved.
Vickys Mojito Fruit Salad GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Put the lime juice, zest, water and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Add most of the chopped mint then take off the heat and let cool.
- When cooled, strain the mint off and stir in the rum.
- Lay the mixed fruit nicely on each plate, drizzle the mojito syrup over and garnish with the remaining chopped mint.