Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbs of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of Simas.
- It’s of Peak milk.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Icing sugar.
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday cake instructions
- Pour butter in a bowl, add sugar and whisk well until light and pluffy.
- Add the eggs into the batter and whisk well.
- Add the milk, flour and mix till there is no lump.
- Grease your pan with butter, followed by flour, divide the batter into 2, pour 1 part of d batter into the greased pan & level d top.
- Pre heat ur oven @ 180 degree & bake d cake for about 30-40 minutes. Repeat it with d remaining batter. Grease d board with butter & place d cake on top, place the other one on it & level both sides.
- For the icing, put butter in a bowl & stir till it become light, add icing sugar, vanilla flavor & colour then mix together.Then make your decoration. Cake is ready..
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?