~Lobster Corn Chowder~.
Ingredients of ~Lobster Corn Chowder~
- It’s 1 packages of diced panchetta.
- It’s 4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of cooking sherry.
- You need 3 of cooked & chopped lobster tails.
- It’s 4 of diced red potatoes.
- It’s 4 of celery stalks.
- You need 1 packages of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of purple onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red jalapeno in jar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced chives.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of old bay seasonings.
- It’s 1 pinch of red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of bayleaf.
- Prepare 1 cup of lobster stock.
~Lobster Corn Chowder~ instructions
- start by cooking your lobster tails in boiling water for 6 minutes take out of water & add to a ice bath. Once cooled take out meat dice and set aside. Save water you will be using as your stock.
- now dice all veggies set aside..
- in a stock pan add butter, celery & onion cook for about 2 minutes on med high heat, add all seasonings add flour & make your rue.cook down 2 more minutes add all liquids,Strain your lobster stock into pot with potatoes and cook for about 20 minutes till potatoes are tender.
- once potatoes are tender add frozen corn & lobster in & cook another 6-7 minutes top with chives.