Mie goreng Indonesia (from rasamalaysia.com).
You can have Mie goreng Indonesia (from rasamalaysia.com) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mie goreng Indonesia (from rasamalaysia.com)
- You need of oil.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of chicken meat, cut into small pieces.
- It’s of medium-sized shrimp, shelled and deveined.
- You need of cabbage, shredded.
- Prepare of bean sprouts, rinsed with cold water and roots removed (optional).
- You need of yellow egg noodles, rinsed with cold water and drained.
- Prepare of World Foods Nasi Goreng paste.
- Prepare of kecap manis (Indonesian sweet soy sauce).
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Tomato wedges, garnishing.
- It’s of Chopped scallion, garnishing.
Mie goreng Indonesia (from rasamalaysia.com) instructions
- Heat the oil in a wok or skillet over high heat..
- Add the minced garlic and stir-fry until aromatic, then add the chicken and shrimp.
- Stir continuously until they are half cooked..
- Add the cabbage, bean sprouts, and noodles into the wok or skillet and stir fry for about 10 seconds before adding the World Foods Nasi Goreng Paste, kecap manis, and salt..
- Using the spatula to toss the noodles and all the ingredients back and forth until well combined, about 1 minute or until the noodles are cooked through.
- Dish out, garnish with chopped scallion and a couple of tomato wedges. Serve immediately..