Bob's Awesome Chili.
Ingredients of Bob's Awesome Chili
- It’s 2 large of yellow onions, chopped.
- You need 2 large of green bell peppers chopped.
- You need 3 of Jalapeno peppers, chopped.
- You need 2 of Habanero peppers, chopped.
- It’s 2 of Poplano peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Italian hot sausage.
- You need 2 can of 28 oz. Diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 can of 10 oz. Tomato sauce.
- You need 2 can of Kidney beans, drained.
- You need 2 can of Black beans, drained.
- You need 1 of 22 oz. Bottle IPA beer.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Chili powder.
- It’s 1 of Salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of Grated cheese of your choice. I use 4 cheese mexican blend..
Bob's Awesome Chili instructions
- In a large pot, saute the peppers and onion in the olive oil until soft..
- In a skillet, brown the beef and sausage..
- Add the meat to peppers and onion..
- Add the tomatoes, beans, tomato sauce, and beer..
- Simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in the chili powder and salt to taste..
- Serve hot and topped with cheese..
How to Cook Perfect Bob's Awesome Chili