Mom's Hot Beef in Sweet & Sour sauce 👨👩👧👦👩🤵🍜🥗🍝🍲.
You can cook Mom's Hot Beef in Sweet & Sour sauce 👨👩👧👦👩🤵🍜🥗🍝🍲 using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom's Hot Beef in Sweet & Sour sauce 👨👩👧👦👩🤵🍜🥗🍝🍲
- Prepare 225 g of Beef tenderloin or flank steak,.
- You need of alternative are beef steak sirloin cut into.
- Prepare of very thin slices 1/4".Let frozen the beef the night before, then.
- You need of defrost at room temp the next morning and slice thinly the beef.
- You need of MARiNADE with:.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ABC Indonesian Sweet Soy,.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Shao Xing Wine, 2tsp Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rice Bran Oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of cornstarch dissolved in 1 tbs cold water.
- You need of SWEET n SOUR Sauce:.
- It’s 2 tbs of Indonesian ABC Sweet Soy.
- You need 1 tbs of Salty Soy sauce, cap 2 swans &.
- You need 1 tbs of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of fresh Red Chilis removes the seeds.
- You need of For the wok:.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 5 of dried Red Chili peppers (long, thin) or.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of soft brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of cornstarch dissolved in 1 tbs cold water.
- You need 1/4 cup of beef stock.
- You need of On wok: 2 green/spring onions cut into 1" long slices,diagonal.
- You need 1 cup of Rice Bran Oil for deep fry.
- Prepare 2 cups of Jasmeen Rice cook in Rice Cooker.
- Prepare of (or 400g dried Egg noodle cooked in boiled hot water & salt),.
- Prepare of Cook al dente, drained on colander. Set aside.
Mom's Hot Beef in Sweet & Sour sauce 👨👩👧👦👩🤵🍜🥗🍝🍲 instructions
- See above instruction on how to slice the beef thinly. To marinade: Combine the sliced beef with 1 tsb Oil, 2tbs ABC Sweet Soy sauce, 2 tsp Oyster Sauce, 2tbs Chinese Shao Xing Cooking Wine (substitute with 1 tbs Mirin) and mix and let it sit and marinate for an hour. The beef should still be quite moist after it has marinated. If it looks too dry, add a tbs of water to it..
- Dredge the marinated beef slices in 1 tbs of cornstarch mixture (is dissolved in 1 tbs water) until lightly coated. Heat 1 cup vegetables oil in the wok over high heat. Just before the oil starts to smoke,spread the flank steak pieces evenly in the wok, qand let sear for 1'. Fry in smaller batches for best results! Turn over and let the other side sear for for another 30". Remove to a large dish, set aside.The beef should be seared with a crusty coating..
- In the wok add 1 tbs oil and turning the heat to medium-high. Add the ginger paste & fresh diced red chilli (add extra 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper powder to those who loves hot).After 15"add the garlic and stir for 10"..
- The sauce: Then add 1 tbs Indonesian ABC Sweet Soy sauce, 2 tbs Indonesian Salty Soy sauce cap 2 Swans & 1/4 cup water with 2 beef cubes of stocks, Lemon juice, fresh Red chilli deseeded and 2 tbs brown sugar. Stir until sugar disolved. Bring the sauce to a simmer. Let the sauce simmer for 2' and slowly stir in the cornstarch mixture, (mixed with cold water ratio 1:1) until the sauce coats the back of a spoon..
- Finally bring back the beef, add the green/spring onions pieces and toss everything for another 30". There should be almost no liquid as the sauce should be clinging to the beef. If you still have the sauce but many asian loves the gravy or the sauce, just stir until thickened. Turn off and transfer the cooked beef onto a rectangular serving plate. To serve: over a bed of hot Steamed Rice or with boiled Egg noodles! Enjoy 😊🍾🍷🍴🍝🥘.