Broad Beans Tawa Fry.
Ingredients of Broad Beans Tawa Fry
- You need 250 g of broad beans.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
Broad Beans Tawa Fry instructions
- First of all wash the beans well..
- Then slightly trim both the ends of each bean so that the strings which might be present in both the sides can easily be removed..
- Transfer them to a pot with some water. Add in a pinch of salt and turmeric powder. Bring it to a boil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes..
- Drain and marinate them with ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt..
- Heat a Tawa. Sprinkle oil all over and gently place the marinated beans. Shallow fry them over a low flame for 4-5 minutes or until brown spots appear on them..
- Remove and serve hot with lunch as a side dish..
How to Prepare Tasty Broad Beans Tawa Fry