Pork chop stuff. These savory pork chops are stuffed with a sumptuous apple-cranberry mixture and served with an apple reduction glaze. They are excellent served with rosemary potatoes and tender whole green. Make the most of pork chops with these easy, versatile, and delicious recipes and preparations, including slow cooking, barbecuing, and stuffing.
Ingredients of Pork chop stuff
- It’s 1-2 pounds of boneless pork chops.
- It’s 1 of small can of green chillies.
- It’s 1 of sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of rice.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of texas pete hot sauce (optional).
To stuff this stuffed pork chops recipe, you want to start out with a decently thick cut. Stuffed pork chops are one of those foods that are easy to make for the family on a busy day and impressive enough that you can present them to company. Making stuffed pork chops can be tricky. So many things can go wrong.
Pork chop stuff step by step
- Cube boneless pork chops and put in pot with a little olive oil, green chillies and the seasonings you like (I use garlic powder, onion powder, season pepper, lawery's season salt).
- Half way through the pork cooking add onion and bell pepper…cook the veg until slightly tender.
- Add your tomato sauce, paste, diced tomatoes, and black pepper to taste (if you like spicy you can add a little hot sauce now too) let simmer 20 mins.
- Get a pot of water and boil your rice separately (I use the boil in the bag rice and I add regular salt and butter to the water).
- When serving put some rice in a bowl and pour the sauce over it (I always add hot sauce for some heat).
I cut a pocket in the chops (leaving only an inch wide. This Pork Chop Stuffing Casserole recipe for your oven is a delicious comfort food recipe that is simple to make and done in under and hour start to finish! Stuffed pork chops, moist, tender and stuffed with cherries, dates, oranges & bleu cheese: you How often do you make Stuffed Pork Chops at home? Some home cooks are hesitant because they. Table of Contents Our Favorite Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe How to Make Stuffed Baked Pork Chops Our Favorite Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe.