Ray's' Mojito Shrimp Cups.
Ingredients of Ray's' Mojito Shrimp Cups
- You need 1/2 lb of cleaned & deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 envelope of mojito lime seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Caesar salad.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of salsa.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- It’s 1 pinch of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of bread.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 loaf of White bread dough.
Ray's' Mojito Shrimp Cups step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- Start by lightly flouring & rolling out 12 small circles of dough n sprinkling with garlic & parsley flakes as much as you desire. roll with rolling pin to incorporate.add to a cupcake tin each circle and press down make a cup bake as directed..
- While cups bake. clean & devein your shrimp, slightly butterfly them which means just slightly cut along backs. add 1/2 packet of mojito seasoning mix with 4 table spoon olive oil and 4 tablespoons, pinch of pepper flakes water add shrimp and let marinade at least 20minutes.
- cook shrimp on hot skillet about 2-3 minutes per side. let cool.
- Once cups are cooled add ceasar salad & top with cheese, now add shrimp to sides add diced avocados and salsa! Enjoy.
Recipe: Appetizing Ray's' Mojito Shrimp Cups