Vegetarian Mini Bruschetta. Simple Ingredients Artfully Crafted Into Something Special. From Bright Genovese Basil To Bold Calabrian Pepper. Vegetarian Mini Bruschetta Julia Kolyasnikova Perth, Western Australia.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Mini Bruschetta
- It’s 1 of Wholemeal bread.
- It’s 4 of Avocado wedges.
- You need 4 slice of of original dill pickle.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Grated cheese.
- You need 4 of Tomato slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of Thinly sliced cabbage.
- It’s 1 cup of Grated cucumber.
- You need 1 of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Olive oil.
- You need 1 of as needed Seasons and herbs.
In a non-reactive bowl, combine finely chopped tomatoes, garlic, bell pepper, green onion, olives, olive oil, vinegar, basil leaves, salt and pepper. Most kids love pepperoni, so placing either some mini pepperoni slices or diced pepperoni on top of the cheese will create the perfect mini pepperoni pizzas. Of course, diced salami, canadian bacon, ham or other meat can be substituted for the pepperoni, if desired – or serving these bruschetta with a variety of toppings is also a great option. Tips for the best vegan bruschetta Don't forget to scoop out those watery tomato seeds.
Vegetarian Mini Bruschetta step by step
- Toast whole meal bread and cut each slice into four square pieces..
- Oil and carefully place tomato slices into a small pan. Season with salt and pepper. (Add some dry basil if you like). Keep on heat for approx 3 minutes..
- In a bowl, combine cabbage and cucumber. Add worcestershire sauce to your liking.
- On top of each bread piece, place slice of softened avocado, a slice of dill, a slice of cooked warm tomato, cheese and cabbage mix..
- Season with pepper and herbs, lightly drizzle olive oil over plate and serve immediately..
You need the topping to be juicy but not wet or it will make your bread soggy. You won't believe the compliments you'll receive when you greet guests with these warm appetizers. They're terrific for holiday parties or most any gathering. —Stacey Rinehart, Eugene, Oregon Spicy, honey-glazed figs and creamy goat cheese are baked in puff pastry in this fun vegetarian play on pigs-in-a-blanket. The tomato bruschetta is also delicious with cashew ricotta, hummus, guacamole, or vegan mini mozzarella balls. But also vegan parmesan or crumbled tofu feta make a great flavorful topping.