Ingredients of Epic Spaghetti
- It’s of spanish onion, diced.
- Prepare of head garlic, minced.
- It’s of stalks celery, thinly sliced.
- It’s of zuccini, cubed.
- It’s of red, yellow, orange, green peppers, diced.
- You need of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare of can tomato paste.
- It’s of lb ground turkey.
- Prepare of lb ground chicken.
- It’s of bunch fresh cilantro, chopped.
- You need of tbsp fresh basil, chopped.
- It’s of tbsp fresh oregano, chopped.
- You need of tbsp Kikkomans soy sauce.
- You need of tsp cajun spice.
- It’s of tsp ground black peppercorn.
- It’s of tbsp piri piri spice.
- Prepare of tsp hot sauce (or more to taste).
- Prepare of tbsp powdered chicken stock.
- It’s of tsp cumin.
- Prepare of lb spaghettini.
- It’s of tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of cup grated or shaved parmesan cheese for garnish.
Epic Spaghetti instructions
- In a large pot pour in olive oil, garlic, onions, celery.
- Cook on medium-high heat until ingredients are translucent, stirring frequently so as not to burn, about 7 min.
- Add both ground meats and cook until no longer pink, 5-8 min.
- Add zuccini, peppers, cajun, cumin, piri piri, powdered chicken stock, black peppercorn, soy sauce, hot sauce..
- Continue to cook for 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- Add diced tomatoes, fresh chopped herbs.
- Simmer on medium-low heat for 30-40 min or until tomatoes are stewed, stirring occasionally.
- While tomatoes are stewing, start boiling water for pasta; cook according to package directions for al dente. 8-10 min.
- When pasta is in the water, add your tomato paste to your sauce, stirring it in until fully mixed..
- Continue to simmer sauce until pasta is cooked..
- When pasta is done serve with sauce spooned on top and garnish with grated or shaved parmesan for flair. Enjoy!!.
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Epic Spaghetti