Nasi Goreng Mawut in Omurice Style.
You can have Nasi Goreng Mawut in Omurice Style using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng Mawut in Omurice Style
- Prepare of FOR OMELETTE :.
- It’s of of eggs, lightly beaten with salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of FOR NASI GORENG MAWUT :.
- Prepare of plates of cooled steamed rice.
- You need of A quarter of cabbage, thinly.
- Prepare of to 100 grams of shredded steamed/boiled chicken meat.
- You need of to 70 grams of bean sprouts.
- It’s of of bird's eye chili, pounded (optional).
- It’s of of carrots, grated.
- It’s of large cloves of garlic, finely sliced.
- It’s of of sausages, sliced.
- You need of large cloves of shallots, finely sliced.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of dice of Chicken bouillon cube (optional).
- Prepare of TO SERVE :.
- Prepare of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s of Sambal or Indonesian chili sauce.
Nasi Goreng Mawut in Omurice Style step by step
- First, making the omelette : lightly beat the egg with salt and pepper..
- Heat butter in a pan over medium heat. Once it hot enough, pour a half of egg mixture onto the pan and agitate the pan to distribute it well. Cook the egg until cooked through. Transfer to a flat plate carefully. Do the same to the remaining of egg mixture. Set aside..
- Now we are going to make the Nasi Goreng. It will be better if you use cold yet day old rice to get the perfect texture of the dry rice. But yoi can also use the freshly cooked one by store it in refrigerator for at least 3 hours to get the right texture. I used to cook the rice with less water than usual to get the texture..
- For the carrot I use a cheese grater to grate it. Actually it's better to use the big grater one..
- Heat oil in a fying pan over medium heat. Stir fry pounded chili (if used) and also sliced garlic and shallots until it going withered and aromatic. Add carrot, cabbage, sausage and bean sprouts. Stir them for a minute, then add the rice and mix them well..
- Season with salt, pepper and Chicken Bouillon Cube. Stir them well. Then add the shredded chicken. Keep stir it occasionally until the rice is going hot enough (slightly smokey when you stirring it). You can adjust the taste. Then remove from the heat..
- Now is serving time 🍽🍽🍽!!! Place an omelette onto a serving plate. Arrange the mawut rice to fill a half part of it and do fold it like a crescent moon. Well, it just up to you, either to make it as like what I did in photo or make it into a packet. As long that you keep the Nasi Goreng is wrapped well by the omelette. Do the same unto the remaining omelette and Nasi Goreng Mawut. Serve with tomato sauce and Sambal. Bon appétite !!!💖💖💖 🤗🤗🤗😊😊😊.