Sausage and potato pot. Put the potatoes, onions, carrot, mushrooms and sausages into a large roasting tin. Pour on the oil and toss everything together making sure everything is well coated. Add the Worcester sauce and tomato purée to the stock, whisk it in well and pour around the vegetables and sausages.
Ingredients of Sausage and potato pot
- It’s 3 of onions, cut in half and sliced.
- You need 50 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 can of peeled and chopped tomatoes (410g).
- It’s 6 large of potatoes, peeled and cut into 8 pieces each.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 3 large of yellow bell peppers, sliced.
- You need 4 of twiggs of fresh thyme, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of hand full of fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 1/4 kg of sausage, use any 2 different types, I use beef cocktail chipalatas and russian/savaloy (you can also use vegetarian sausage).
- It’s 15 ml of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 20 ml of soy sauce.
- Prepare 10 ml of garlic paste.
- You need 200 ml of full cream milk.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Made with kielbasa sausage, fresh potatoes, onions, milk, cream of mushroom soup, and shredded cheese. Layer cabbage wedges, potatoes and sausage pieces into a large crock pot, season each layer with salt and pepper. Turn the Instant Pot off, add the broth and potatoes and put the lid on. Add the baby potatoes to the pot and season with salt and pepper.
Sausage and potato pot step by step
- Fry the onions in the olive oil until they turn almost transluscent.
- Add the cake flower and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer on a medium heat for 5 minutes stirring every 2-3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and coconut milk, simmer for a further 40 minutes. Stirring every 5-6 minutes.
- In the meantime brown the sausage, cut into thick slices. If you use beef cocktail chipalatas, don't slice them. Set the sausage aside for now.
- Add to the potato, tomato and onion mix the worcestershire sauce, soya sauce, garlic, yellow bell peppers, salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the sausage, milk, thyme, coriander and simmer for a further 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Serve with bread or rice.
Stir the potatoes, then nestle the green beans and Italian sausage on the pan. Sprinkle with black pepper to taste. How to Make Instant Pot Smoked Sausage and Potatoes Turn the Instant Pot to saute and let heat up for a minute or two. Add in a teaspoon of oil and the kielbasa and minced onion. In a bowl, mix together the mashed potatoes, cheddar, sausage mixture, green onion if you're using it, flour, salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary, and dried chili flakes if using.