Passion fruit creamy tarts.
Ingredients of Passion fruit creamy tarts
- It’s of maria cookies (graham).
- It’s of butter bar cutted in cubes.
- You need of passion fruit pulp.
- It’s of egg yolks.
- You need of condensed milk.
- You need of vainilla extract.
- Prepare of egg whites.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
Passion fruit creamy tarts step by step
- Pre heat your oven at 350°.
- In a food procesor crumble the cookies. In a bowl mix it with the room temperature butter and 1/4 cup of sugar until mixed..
- Expand your cookie mixture in a pie pan and pinch it with a fork. Bake until golden. Let it chill.
- In a pot in med. Temp. Heat your passion frui pulp when starts boiling add 1/2 cup of sugar. Until jam consistency.
- Add the egg yolks one by one and keep stiring. Separate half a cup aside. And the other part blend it..
- Strain your mixture and pour y again in the pot. Add 1 by 1 the condensed milk (I tend to use less quantity because i like it really sour).
- Stir the mix until starts to boil. Add the mix into the cookie mix already baked..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Or until top is golden and the texture when pinched with a toothpick is creamier. Chill it fo 30 mins in the refrigerator.
- With the remaining egg whites beat it until they reach meringue and add thbremaining sugarblittle by little. Then the vanilla.
- Fill yor pastry sleeve with the meringue and decorate lraving a 2inches R. Circle in the middle..
- Add the remaining passion fruit jam that was set aside in the middle circle. Flam your meringue until light gold and crispy..
- Cut and enjoy!!.
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Passion fruit creamy tarts