Mojito by the pitcher.
Ingredients of Mojito by the pitcher
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 36 of mint leave or adjust to your own taste.
- You need 3 of limes.
- You need 1 liter of club soda or sprite.
- It’s 1 cup of rum like bacardi (again adjust to your own preference).
Mojito by the pitcher instructions
- Muddle sugar and mint leaves together in pitcher until leaves are well broken down. Add limes and muddle until limes are juiced. Stir rum into sugar mixture; add club soda or sprite and stir until sugar is dissolved..
- Serve in glasses and Top with crushed ice and mint leaves for garnish!.
- Enjoy :).