Green Pepper & Ground Meat Rice Topping.
Ingredients of Green Pepper & Ground Meat Rice Topping
- Prepare 6 of Green bell peppers.
- You need 100 grams of Ground meat (mixed beef and pork).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of each Sugar, soy sauce, sake, mirin.
- It’s 2 tsp of ☆ Katakuriko.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Water.
Green Pepper & Ground Meat Rice Topping instructions
- Cut the peppers in half lengthwise, remove the stem ends and seeds, and julienne finely..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the peppers..
- When the peppers have wilted add the ground meat. When the meat changes color add all the seasoning ingredients except for the ones marked ☆..
- When the pan is simmering lower the heat. Add the combined ☆ ingredients to thicken, stir and it's done!.
- This is delicious served as is, over over rice..
- My kids like it finely chopped and spooned over rice..
Recipe: Delicious Green Pepper & Ground Meat Rice Topping