'V' Sweet potato and chilli soup.
Ingredients of 'V' Sweet potato and chilli soup
- You need 4 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 small of red or green chili.
- It’s 3 of chicken stock cubes.
- Prepare 1 of tin coconut milk.
'V' Sweet potato and chilli soup step by step
- peel and chop up potatoes. …chop up chili finely and add to sweet potatoes cover with boiling water to about an inch above potatoes add chicken stock cubes..boil all together until potatoes are soft..
- meanwhile chop onions it small pieces….add some butter to frying pan enough to fry onion until soft and transparent..
- when potatoes are cooked add the onion and using a blender mix well…at this stage it will start to thicken just add a little more boiling water to thin down slightly.
- return to heat and add the tin of coconut milk and stir together.
- serve in a bowl and sprinkle some parsley on top…and serve with crusty bread.
Easiest Way to Make Yummy 'V' Sweet potato and chilli soup