Easy Open-Face Apple Tarts.
Ingredients of Easy Open-Face Apple Tarts
- Prepare of sheet Frozen puff pastry.
- You need of Egg yolk.
- Prepare of Apple.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Honey.
- You need of Sugar.
Easy Open-Face Apple Tarts instructions
- Defrost the frozen puff pastry, and brush with a thin layer of egg yolk..
- Add the butter and honey in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute..
- Slice the apples thinly..
- Line the pastry sheet from Step 1 with the apples..
- Brush on the honey butter mixture from Step 2. Sprinkle some sugar and bake in an oven (preheated to 200°F Celsius) for 20~30 minutes..
- Plate up the tarts and enjoy! It's easier to eat if you slice it..
- I discovered this later, but it's easier to eat the tart if you cut them into triangular pieces ..
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Easy Open-Face Apple Tarts