Baked pork chops.
Ingredients of Baked pork chops
- It’s of thick boneless pork chops.
- It’s of fresh thyme.
- It’s of garlic pepper.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
Baked pork chops instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.
- Take thyme off stem and sprinkle over chops.
- season with garlic pepper.
- Add 1/4 water to the bottom of the baking dish. Place pork chops in dish..
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil tightly and punch small holes in the top to vent..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes..
How to Prepare Yummy Baked pork chops