cherry cheese danish. Arrange triangles on top of cherries, spaced evenly (will not cover surface completely). Let cool and dust with powdered sugar, if desired. Soft, moist Danish set off by a rich flavor of cherries.
Ingredients of cherry cheese danish
- You need of crescent rolls.
- You need of cream cheese.
- It’s of cherry pie filling.
- Prepare of vanilla frosting.
Lay each slice on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Use a measuring cup to flatten each roll out and build a small wall around the edge. Dollop a small amount of filling into each "danish." Add a teaspoonful of cherries. While the danishes cool, combine milk and sugar to create sugar glaze.
cherry cheese danish step by step
- separate crescent dough into four rectangles, place on ungreased baking sheet.
- spread 1 tablespoom cream cheese onto each rectangle.
- top each with cherry pie filling.
- bake at 375 for 10-12 min or until edges are brown, cool for 5 min.
- place frosting in small microwave safe bowl, heat on high for 15-20 seconds, drizzle over warm pastries.
The danishes start with store-bought crescent rolls and are filled with sweetened cream cheese and cherry pie filling. This Cream Cheese Danish is perfect to serve for a holiday breakfast or a weekend breakfast in. The end of the year is not over yet. A quick and easy recipe for braided Cherry Cheese Danish made with crescent rolls that your family will love! The filling in this danish is super easy to make, and it's versatile!