Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- You need 250 of g.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It’s of Milk powder.
- You need of Baking soda.
- It’s 500 g of Icing sugar.
- It’s 1 of little bit of water.
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday cake step by step
- Mix your milk powder your 500g butter and egg all together in a bowl.
- Mixed it well until the butter is white or yellow In colour add your baking soda and your baking powder with your flower and mixed it all together then bake.
- Cover the mixture and bake it for about 1hr 30 mnt when it becomes brownish then it's ready for your decor with that your icing Sugar.
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?