Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare Half of cup butter or oil.
- It’s of Chocolate half cup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of Cream.
- You need of Icing sugar.
- You need of Chocolate chip.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Baking soda half tsp.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Cocoa powder.
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday cake step by step
- First mix all dry ingredients then take a bowl add egg beat when its fluffy add sugar mix add oil then mix add dry ingredients mix then add half cup milk and bake according your oven time.
- Step two take a bowl add chocolate and butter melt add sugar just 2 spoon when is cool then beat it until its thick.
- Beat a cream with sugar 3 spoon and vanilla few drops.
- When cake is cool cut in two layers and cover with chocolate ganch and cover tha corners with cream whatever you want add chips on top remember if you want your cake is soft in fridge always pour tha milk in cake every layers then decorated.
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?