Black Tea Apple Cake (Tarte Tatin Style).
Ingredients of Black Tea Apple Cake (Tarte Tatin Style)
- It’s of Apple (preferrably Jonathan or Jona-Gold apples).
- It’s of Honey (or sugar).
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s of bags Teabags (I recommend Earl Grey).
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Eggs.
- It’s of few drops Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of White flour.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
Black Tea Apple Cake (Tarte Tatin Style) instructions
- Wash and core the apple. Leave the skin on and slice into 5-mm thick slices. Arrange them on a plate and pour the honey and lemon juice over them..
- Microwave Step 1 for 5 minutes at 500 W (if using 2 apples, microwave for 8-9 minutes)..
- Combine the ingredients in the order listed from the butter down. Lightly mix the powdered ingredients. Once mixed, add the tea leaves from the tea bags..
- Arrange the apples slices, slightly overlapping one another, in the bottom of the pan greased with butter (the photo shows 2 apples' worth)..
- Pour the batter over the top of Step 4..
- Bake for 40 minutes in an oven preheated to 180℃. At this point, it looks like a plain black tea cake, doesn't it?.
- Once it has cooled, flip it over to remove from the pan, and it's done! (The photo shows 2 apples for a richer flavor.).
Recipe: Yummy Black Tea Apple Cake (Tarte Tatin Style)