Java BBQ Sauce.
You can cook Java BBQ Sauce using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Java BBQ Sauce
- It’s 1 1/4 Cups of prepared Strong Coffee(I use instant coffee and mix it double strength).
- It’s 1 1/4 Cups of ketchup.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of cider vinegar.
- You need 4 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
Java BBQ Sauce instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan simmer until all the sugar is dissolved..
- Add cornstarch to achieve desired consistency.
- Add this sauce to side ribs in a crock-pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours..