Curry for the Kids.
You can have Curry for the Kids using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry for the Kids
- You need of Onions.
- It’s of Thinly sliced pork.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Grated ginger.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Red wine.
- You need of total 1 box 1/2 House Java Curry roux (medium spice) and 1/2 Glico Juku Curry roux (medium spice).
- You need of ◎Kimchi stock (I used Momoya brand).
- Prepare of ◎Sauce.
- It’s of ◎Ketchup.
- It’s of ◎Honey.
Curry for the Kids instructions
- Sauté the ginger in vegetable oil and butter. Thinly slice the onions and cook until browned. Add pork and cook. Mince the carrots and cook. Cut the potatoes into small pieces, skim the scum by rinsing with water, and cook..
- Add the water, red wine, and 2 bay leaves to the pot and bring to a boil. Skim any scum. Once the vegetables are tender, turn off the heat and add the curry roux while breaking up the lumps. Cook over low heat, taking care not to burn it..
- Remove the bay leaves and seasong with the ◎ ingredients..
- And it's complete..