Tropical oreo ice cream tart. Slice all fruit,then separate in different bowls,add sugar if Take out from freezer,decorate it as you like with fruits and oreos. Tropical Oreo Ice Cream Tart ready to eat,dont forget to visit other recipe my. This cake is sure to shine on any dessert table!
Ingredients of Tropical oreo ice cream tart
- Prepare 1 of tart pan.
- It’s 30_40 of Oreo cookies.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 litre of Vanilla ice cream packet, use according to your pan.
- Prepare of Fruits I used are,.
- Prepare of Mangoes, strawberries, kiwi and blue berries.
- It’s of Quantity is not fixed of fruits nearly I cup puree of each frui.
I bake my Oreo tart crust because I like a little crunch in my crust but you can go completely no bake with this and instead of baking you put the crust in The soft mint chocolate chip ice cream paired with the slightly stiff, rich ganache and the crisp crunch of the Oreo crust is amazing. Ice Cream meets your favourite Oreo cookie. Discover the playful world of Oreo Ice Cream now. You can now enjoy your favourite Oreo cookie in many different ice creams!
Tropical oreo ice cream tart step by step
- I have used vanilla ice cream and mixed respective fruit puree in it.,you can use flavoured ice cream too..
- Firstly Grease a tart pan.
- Crush oreos in a food processor or with a rolling pin to fine crumbs.
- Use soft room temperature butter and mix in crumbs and mix well till moist and stick with them..
- Spread these crumbs on tart pan and press evenly on all sides well.
- Put in freezer for 20 mins till firm..
- Make puree of each fruit without water and keep in separate bowls.If you like add sugar but I ddnt..
- Soften ice cream.
- Mix each fruit separately in icream till well blended.
- Take out the tart pan..
- Now pour each colour ice cream on tart pan equally..
- Freeze it again till firm.
- Take out when ice cream is set and decorate with fruits and oreos..
Come together and share an Oreo Ice Cream moment with your friends and family. See more ideas about oreo ice cream, oreo, dairy milk chocolate. See our disclaimer Pop-Tarts Frosted Cookies and Crème toaster pastries are a delicious treat to look forward to. Jump-start your day with smooth, vanilla crème-flavored filling encased in a crumbly chocolatey cookie-flavored crust. The ice cream had a lovely creamy vanilla flavour, and was quite light and not as dense as some ice creams.