Fast/easy meatball subs. Customize this recipe to your families tastebuds by using your favorite store-bought frozen meatballs, jarred marinara, and cheese. This easy meatball subs recipe is the BEST! Baked homemade meatballs in marinara sauce, topped with melted cheese on toasty bread.
Ingredients of Fast/easy meatball subs
- You need 1 packages of bag frozen Italian meatballs (precooked).
- It’s 1 can of hunts garlic spaghetti sauce (large can).
- Prepare 1 of pack of split top hoagie buns.
- Prepare 2 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded).
It's not that I don't like deli meats, cause I do. I was feeling rotten all day with a bad headache, so I wanted something quick and easy to throw together after work. This super easy casserole fit the bill with the flavors we love without any fuss. I added a simple salad and called it a night.
Fast/easy meatball subs step by step
- Put the meatballs in a large pot with the spaghetti sauce and turn to medium heat..
- Once the meatballs are hot all the way through open the hoagie buns and add meatballs..
- Sprinkle the mozzarella on top..
- Microwave for about 35 seconds to melt the cheese. Then serve..
Super tender and tasty homemade braised meatballs topped off with melty cheese in a toasty crispy crackley baguette. The sauce should permeate and cling to the surface of the balls and they should be good enough to eat on their own but even better when put into a saucy, cheesy. Easy Meatball Subs – Made with hot dog buns, frozen meatballs, marinara, and provolone, these meatball subs are so simple to make and But there is one thing that unites us: meatball subs. It was a staple in my college diet (thank you, Firehouse Subs). A quick and easy Meatball Sub made with tender meatballs, tangy tomato sauce and melted Tillamook Farmstyle Thick Cut Medium White Cheddar Sliced Cheese.