Javanese Beef Balado (lunch).
You can have Javanese Beef Balado (lunch) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Javanese Beef Balado (lunch)
- Prepare of sliced beef (smashed).
- It’s of red chillies.
- You need of onions.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- It’s of tomato.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
Javanese Beef Balado (lunch) instructions
- Beef preparation : Using mortar and pestle, grind the garlic, a pinch of white pepper and a pinch of salt. Add some water.
- Beef preparation : Marinate the beef for about 30 mins to 1 hour, then boil it on medium heat for aproximately 30 mins.
- Beef preparation : Heat some oil in a wok, deep fry the beef quickly on high heat until it turns slightly dark.
- Chillies preparation : Grind the chillies, onions and garlics together.
- Execution : Heat some oil in a wok, put in the chillies, add in the sliced tomato, stir fry until it blends.
- Add in marinated fried beef, stir fry for about 3 mins. And ready to serve..
- Happy trying ^•^.