Teri's Danish butter cookies. Teri's Danish butter cookies Teri Fullerton, CA. This recipe is just like the cookies I grew up with from the Danish bakery (Schats Bakery) in the small town I grew up in. My Favourite Butter Cookies – Happy New Year to all my dear Subscribers and Friends!
Ingredients of Teri's Danish butter cookies
- It’s of This recipe is for use with a cookie press.
- It’s 2 cup of (4 sticks) Butter no salt, no substitutions.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 6 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s 2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Traditional world famous Danish butter cookies Original Danish Recipe. Five cookie varieties of enticing flavors are in a beautifully crafted tin. Once you've made the simple dough for Ree's peanut butter-and candy-studded cookies, form it into a log and let it chill in the refrigerator.
Teri's Danish butter cookies instructions
- Pre-heat oven @ 400°.
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time. Best well after each addition.
- Add cream, vanilla.
- Add flour mixture. Mix well.
- Using cookie press.
- Press cookies into cookies sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Space cookies about 1inch apart.
- Bake @ 400° for 10 minutes – 13 minutes.
- contributed by Teri aka intofrogs.
Then it's up to you to. In a large bowl combine the four and salt. Add in the cubed butter and cut in using a pastry cutter or fork until the mixture is crumbly. Add in the egg yolk and sour cream and stir until combined and the dough comes together. See more ideas about scandinavian food, swedish recipes, norwegian food.