Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry.
You can cook Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken breast (diced).
- Prepare 2 of carrots (sliced).
- It’s 100 gr of green peas.
- It’s 2 of lemongrass.
- Prepare 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 200 ml of water.
- It’s 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Grounded spices:.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 5 of red long chili.
- It’s 2 cm of ginger.
- It’s 3 cm of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 3 of candle nuts.
Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry step by step
- Ground all the grounded spices using a blender..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, add grounded spices, stir until well cooked, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, star anise, curry powder, salt, sugar, pepper, and cardamom, mix them well..
- Add a water, chicken breast diced, wait until the chicken cooked well..
- Add sliced carrots and green peas, wait until all the vegetables cooked. Stir occasionally..
- Ready to serve with rice or the side..