Shrimp in Black bean sauce.
Ingredients of Shrimp in Black bean sauce
- You need of Shrimp. I used uncooked jumbo shrimp..
- Prepare of Black bean and Garlic sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and Black pepper.
- You need of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s of Yellow Onion diced.
- You need of Spring green onion chopped.
- You need of corn starch.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Olive or vegetable oil.
- You need of Bell Peppers.
Shrimp in Black bean sauce instructions
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper, Heat oil in a heavy bottom skillet and stir fry the shrimp for 30 second then remove from the pot and set aside..
- Add onions and cook until they start to caramelize.
- Add black bean sauce, sugar and soy sauce sauce and let cook for a minute.
- Mix corn starch into enough water to dissolve it and pure it into the black bean sauce.
- Add you chopped bell peppers and shrimp that was set a side and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve over Jasmine rice or your choice of noodles..