Cheesy Stuffed Shells.
Ingredients of Cheesy Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 18 of large pasta shells.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of container part skim ricotta.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 4 oz of frozen chopped spinach – thawed, liquid squeezed out.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded Italian 5 cheese blend (such as Kraft).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 jar of spaghetti sauce (pick your fave).
Cheesy Stuffed Shells instructions
- Cook shells according to package directions for minimum time listed. When done, drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking..
- While shells cook mix together ricotta, egg, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese, spinach and herbs in a medium mixing bowl until well combined..
- Spread 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9"x12" casserole dish. Fill each shell with cheese mixture and arrange in casserole dish..
- Pour remaining sauce over shells and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup shredded cheese. Cover with foil. Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 20 minutes covered. Remove foil, bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly. Enjoy!.
Recipe: Yummy Cheesy Stuffed Shells